Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MIKE PURVIS




I was looking for Mike Purvis without any success and I came across his daughter's email address. This is her response...

Yes, I am his daughter. Unfortunately I must inform you that he passed away on January 25th, 1998. I know if he were still alive, he would definitely come to the reunion, as he always said that he loved Cheyenne, Wyoming and that it was a beautiful place. Good luck with the reunion.
Our thoughts and prayers are with all of the Purvis family. He will be missed at our reunion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always wondered what happened to Mike, a great friend and buddy. I'll always remember when we were doing a blood draw before we went to viet nam and I passed out and hit the floor, when I came to, Mike was standing over me laughing and said " I cant believe I'm going over there with you". R.I.P. Mike---Bob Amundson